Procurement & Construction
NMCES tailors our procurement services to the specific needs of our clients. We have our own internally developed global procurement procedures, our engineers and procurement professionals work together to ensure the acquisition, delivery, and tracking of each project materials and equipment, from origination to in-service operation.
Together with personalized attention and dedicated one-on-one service to our clients, our engineering and design teams provide tailored solutions dedicated to safe, reliable, and efficient operation through open communication, focused on finding the right-solution rather than the easy-solution, every time.
Our Procurement Services Includes:
- Vendor & Contractor Pre-Qualification
- Preparation of Long Lead Lists
- Quantity Take-Offs
- Preparation of Request for Quotations (RFQs)
- Terms & Conditions Preparation & Negotiation
- Bid Solicitation & Expediting
- Technical & Commercial Bid Analysis
- Bid Normalization & Recommendation
- Preparation of Requests for Purchase (RFPs)
- Tracking & Expediting
- Vendor Drawing & Documentation Review
- Schedule & Delivery Coordination
The construction phase of a project is critical due to its relevant economic impact in the overall project performance. NMCES plans, manages and conducts projects focused on meeting customer's quality requirements, deadlines and budget, while working safely and preserving the environment.
A shared Lessons Learned platform together with knowledge sharing programs and updated project management tools enable the company to meet this objective. Additionally, a solid and PMI-qualified direct hiring experience and a consolidated sub-contracting track record, careful time management and construction solutions ability in the harshest environmental conditions contribute to deliver quality EPC to the most demanding customers.